Thursday, April 3, 2008

Odds & Ends

First of all, I know there are a few of these Conference packets floating around in cyberspace, but my sister-in-law sent this one to me today and it was too cute not to share. Thanks, Wendy!

May I just say that I think we have an extremely talented artist living at our house. Right before dinner, Sam brought a project to show me...something he had been working on since he got home from school. It was a little booklet about dinosaurs.

This is the cover.



















And this is on the inside.



















It's the dinosaur's skeleton.

What a kid.

8 comments:

just jamie said...

Wow. How old is he? Amazing! If he's 3 or 93, amazing creativity.

Amber M. said...

He's 7. And crazy talented.

Lacey said...

That is too sweet! I cannot get over how Sam's little mind works. First the kind mouse trap and now this. He is a smart little one.

Ashlee said...

Cute. :0)

Rosanne said...

What a creative kid - love the art work. Nice job Sam!

MooreInterest said...

Amber, So fun to hear from you! This will be a nice way to keep in touch! Love the art work!!

Ice Cream said...

I LOVE kid art like that. That was more than just coloring, that was a thought process.

P.S. Thanks for the conference packet. It was better than the last one I was given by far.

zakkalife said...

Very creative! Children's artwork is the best.